Copyright © 4ex.watch. All Rights Reserved
Earn & Learn! 95% of forex traders lose money. Come join the other 5%.
CFDs are leveraged products. Trading in CFDs related to foreign exchange, commodities, financial indices and other underlying variables, carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all, or greater than, your investment. As such, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Before deciding to trade, you should become aware of all the risks associated with CFD trading, and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor. Under no circumstances shall we have any liability to any person or entity for (a) any loss or damage in whole or part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any transactions related to CFDs or (b) any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages whatsoever. Past performance of trading at 4ex.watch is not a indicator of future performance. Content on 4ex.watch is generated by employees of 4ex.watch and does not contain advice or recommendations by or on behalf of 4ex.watch, it’s subcompanies, partners or the owners and employees of these companies. Content on 4ex.watch is published for educational purpose and should be seen as investment advice of any sort.